Hello lovelies, here is some new garments I had to share with you, the dress is from Etsy, a 1940s rayon number covered in grapes, I had it in my favourites for sometime and then one morning before work decided to grab it, so glad I did, haven't really stopped wearing it, it came with the original label, which is the kind of thing that gives me a kick. I want some grapes for my hair now.
I am slowly running out of poses.
Purple pretty polly tights with diamanté seam, oh yeah I am glamourous.
At this point my beloved told me I would never make it on Britain's Next Top model, charmed I am sure.
The coat is a charity shop find, it is about 3 sizes too big but that never deters me from buying clothes, it was a cracking bargain at £7, anything with a fur trim and I am sold.
These old biddy (grandma chic) style shoes are from eBay only cost £6, thought they were quite 40s inspired. This is probably the first time I have worn all similar colours, I never coordinate, I find it a sign of weakness.
Do you wear a lot of the same colour altogether? are grandmas your style inspirations too? Hope you're all having a fantastical weekend.

0 Yorumlar