Ah, summertime...
favorites tend to be outdoor things or things that make the heat more tolerable, don't they?
Peach Sangria... I made this for the first time on the 4th of July and I realized after I made it that I should have cut the fruit much smaller... oh well, live and learn! It was still good!
Hubby found this glider for the swingset at the thrift store for $8! Awesome find!
Star Gazer Lily... so beautiful and vibrant.
And it didn't get eaten by the beetle that seemed to destroy everyone's lilies all around us.
I finally finished the painting and sewing the seat of the swing.
Next up the shade cover.. that will be tricky.
Our green treasure box. A Mother's Day gift whose purpose is to hold the little one's clothes when they go swimming. Because all the clothes go in the treasure box it's easy to find them when it's time to get dressed.

0 Yorumlar