Hello to all my frugal readers.
If you read last week's Frugal Friday post you know we've been on Spring Break this week. My plan was to stay home for the majority of spring break and get some sewing done.
This was definitely a week of minimal driving, so no extra money spent on gas for my car.
This was definitely a week of minimal driving, so no extra money spent on gas for my car.
I made my daughter a Dr. Seuss cloth pad this week. This was upcycled from a scrub shirt she found while thrift store shopping.
We went to Joann Fabrics on Sunday. I used a coupon on my smart phone rather than print one out, which saves ink from my printer.
Printer ink is expensive and we need to use it for reselling, so we try to conserve it whenever possible.
We both listed more items to sell on Ebay. One of the items I picked up at a yard sale last Saturday sold on Sunday. That was pretty neat.
On Monday the tension on my sewing machine wasn't making stitches correctly, so I had to work on it for a while, but I managed to fix it watching a few Youtube videos.
I went to Walmart on Wednesday to pick up a few things and bought some bread on markdown.
We went to Joann Fabrics on Sunday. I used a coupon on my smart phone rather than print one out, which saves ink from my printer.
Printer ink is expensive and we need to use it for reselling, so we try to conserve it whenever possible.
We both listed more items to sell on Ebay. One of the items I picked up at a yard sale last Saturday sold on Sunday. That was pretty neat.
On Monday the tension on my sewing machine wasn't making stitches correctly, so I had to work on it for a while, but I managed to fix it watching a few Youtube videos.
I went to Walmart on Wednesday to pick up a few things and bought some bread on markdown.

0 Yorumlar