It’s fun to give gifts that you know the recipient will like. And very nice to receive those perfect gifts.
I have to brag on my hubby just a little bit. He is a great shopper and loves to surprise me.
Awhile back he bought me some Dallas Cowboy gear! I’ve been a HUGE Cowboy fan since the 1960s but I don’t think I’ve ever had a Cowboy t shirt. I don’t know why….I just never got one. So when he found all of this in a store in St. Augustine, he fixed me up with a shirt, cap and coolie cup.
But the big surprise came when we sat down to watch Monday night football a week or so ago. I was in my chair watching the starting kick off when he started acting funny…kind of silly, funny!
He pulled out a Dallas Cowboy BEAR from between our chairs. Somehow he had managed to buy it at the festival in McIntosh, carry it around and get home with it without me even noticing. I’m still wondering how that happened! lol
Are you ready for some football?
What do you MEAN another 10 yard penalty?
I’m ready for more football!
Don’t I have a great hubby? He named my bear Mo though…so he’s not perfect! hahaha!
How ‘bout them Cowboys?

0 Yorumlar