Not that these little green depression glass cups have anything to do with QVC or shopping however they are the color of the year , green
At one time I had an entire old pie safe full of green depression glass dishes
I just found these in a drawer, yes I put dishes in drawers of old chest and my high boy has lots dishes in it's drawers
More little items for the next yard sale, my neighbor came over last night and we were discussing out next tentative date since I had to cancel because of my friend dying suddenly, hopefully in 2 weeks on a Tuesday , yes Tuesday we are both off Tuesday's , I had a sale once on a Tuesday and did good at distributing my treasures to others
Oh one more thing I have a friend Lorene in Port Charlotte Florida having her 100th birthday next month and I added some green glitter to her special birthday card I am mailing her .
She called me Saturday and said Janice don't forget my birthday and no way could I forget her birthday she is a active 100 year old still plays bridge xoxooxo Lorene
Linky parties I am joining

0 Yorumlar