Today I'm excited to share my biggest and best DIY projects of the year! I was thinking of what to share and couldn't come up with a ton at first. And then I started looking through our house and realized I was quite productive. That's always a great feeling!
Here you go -- my top DIYs of the year! I hope you enjoy! (You can see my list from last year here!)
1. Office transformation with built ins
I finally tackled the back wall in my office this year! The room went from this:
To this with the wall of built in bookcases. See all of the steps at that link!:
There are a couple more projects I plan to tackle in here this coming year. Can't wait!
2. Small kitchen projects add up to a lot of character
I did a TON of little DIY projects in our kitchen this year. Individually they may not be much, but overall they made a big difference. Here's how the kitchen looked before:
And here it is now, after an island makeover, light rails added to the cabinets and built in storage next to the fridge:
Read the full post




0 Yorumlar