The challenge for today is post my "outfit for the day".
I hope you're sitting down, this is going to be pretty exciting stuff!
I am wearing gold leggings with a tiny blue and white flower print, a long sleeved, white tee shirt, a grey, waffle weave hoodie and my tan suede bedroom slippers. Isn't that exciting? Those of you who are regular followers get to see a variation of this outfit every Sunday on my Right Here, Right Now blog post.
I've been slowly plugging away at my sweater, but last night I wasn't in the mood to crochet so I started knitting a dishcloth. The pattern is called Andaluthean, which is one of my favorite dishcloth patterns. The yarn is a black, white and grey cotton.
I also broke up and repotted my herbs for the winter. I kept one each of parsley, sage and thyme and I gave the rest of them away. I'm hoping I can keep them alive until spring and then I won't have to buy them, I'll just have to replant them outdoors.
I've been visiting my cousin, Linda, in Sparkle City this week. She fell and broke both of her ankles at the end of August, was in rehab for five weeks and is now recovering at home. Her brother came up from Georgia to take care of her for a few weeks. He left to go back home on Friday and I came on Saturday to stay for a week, and I think she'll be in pretty good shape to stay by herself when I leave. Her daughter lives just down the street so she has someone close by if she needs anything.
I hope you are all doing well as COVID has begun the predicted upswing in positive cases. Please stay safe and well... and wear a mask!
Thanks for dropping by...

0 Yorumlar