Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

And a bit of snow

The snow has come to Denmark. Quite nice actually and so far not the worst of delays in public transport. So far..... From now on untill christmas I will be spending most of my time at work. Halfway through christmas shopping so there is no stress there. AND I just bought the DVD THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS. All I need now is my mead to be ready....

Last night at about 3 oclock. A mate of mine is a train controller. Or whatever it is called. As I saw this picture he posted all I thought was "Scotty! Bring us to warp speed 4!"

Working at a small diorama I need to have done before christmas. Working on my NUEM miniatures from Relics. A game from TOR GAMING. I really have no time on my hands as I need to sleep once in a while too....

These guys are The NUEM. Twisted sadomachochistist dwarfs in painsuits. Coming along quite nicely me thinks....

And I just noticed...I have sneaked my way over 20k hits!!!! Holy golden nuts!!!!! And 99 followers!! Hmmm I think this needs to be celebreated with  a give away of some sorts. Well enough around christmas for that. So stay tuned as I will run a give away in the new year. Thank you guys! Motivational indeed!!!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar