...we have to make it~! I was doing a lot of thinking just now (in the shower). I really like the direction the band is going in this time around. I'm sorry, if lately, this is the only thing I talk about. I just keep thinking about it. The fact that this time around, we are actually planning on jamming, we're planning and talking about all sorts of things. It's really making me happy. I feel like crying just thinking about it! Honestly, I never thought we'd even get to this stage! The fact that we are, is seriously a dream come true. I just love it that everybody seems so into it and nobody is saying 'up to you'. Everybody is suggesting. Everybody is joining in.
WEDNESDAY, people. WEDNESDAY.
NO plans.
NO excuses.
NO dates.
NO meetings.
NO appointments.
And, please tell me where you guys want to meet up.
On Wednesday, we need to bond. Bonding time! Female bonding!
Gaaah~ Reading Nana is making me so desperate to move out and live on my own! I don't know why. I suddenly think it'll be fun to totally leave the comforts of home. Call me crazy.
I'm really beginning to dislike the people 'there'. Everytime, every week, they give me something new to get mad at them about. Why can't they just accept the fact that I'm not a stupid, pretentious, pre-teen acting bimbo like all the girls they have and know? Grrr. I'm my own person and you guys really don't need to say anything. It's annoying!!
I'm bored of my hair already. I told my mum and she was like 'Not AGAIN~! (;´Д`;) '. This time around, I'm planning to do my hair very different. My mum told me, probably the only reason why I keep getting bored of my hair is because time and time again, I cut the same style only in different lengths (and different colours). I kinda agree with her. So this time, I was wondering if I should cut my hair short. Like, short in the funky way, please don't think short as in coconut shell cut type of short. Short but yet a little long and all uneven and cool to spike. I'll wait for the dye to grow out cause I don't wanna waste such a good dye job. I'll probably cut it short and dye it a different colour *snicker*. It'll be very fitting to my band image, I assure you. Talking about band image, I've decided that I'll be wearing skirts occasionally although my main style is pants. Only because, I don't want to be a bloody crossdresser! (and I do like wearing skirts).

0 Yorumlar