Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

the nearly finished kitchen...

The Monday morning site meeting was so exciting, the carpet is being installed on Friday and the Cleaners start on the weekend ~ I am SO over the dust!!!!The Kitchen is nearly finished and I thought you would like to see some photos.


I am loving the detail on the columns. I forgot all about the glass detail between the columns so it was a extra special surprise when it was installed!!!



How cute are these draws!!



Look...you can see the handles!!! ( the Kitchen bling) the Fridge is going to be hidden on the left side behind the magazine rack, a huge walk-in pantry with glass doors is next to it and a office nook for Mum is on the right side.
I love how this Kitchen has come together and cannot wait to clean it !!!!!

oxo Cate

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar