A months rainfall in one day! That's what London news said tonight. We stayed indoors . Defrosted the freezer. Made soup for lunch. Lamb hotpot
in the slow cooker, flapjacks, banana cake and bread made. Daughter 2 made some cushion covers and the steam mop arrived from amazon. That's our day pretty much. We also watched a bit of daytime telly just because we can. It was the Darling Buds of May. A blast from the past. Daughter 2 took pity on her husband and picked him up from the tube station tonight. It was the kind of rain that goes under the umbrella. The picture above is my daughter 2,aged just 3, helping me baking. She is now 33 and I don't know where the years have gone. OH reported all is well on the home front. Apparently we have a parcel. It came wrapped in a very long cardboard tube. "What have you been buying now?" Asks he. "A cobweb brush." Says I. "Feel free to unwrap it and try it out." I have a months free trial on Amazon prime and my time is nearly up. I have to make use of the free delivery while I can.
I have plenty of shoes but I really needed a new cobweb brush. Tomorrow apparently the sun will come out. I shall be very glad to see it.
0 Yorumlar